Video server ACTi ACD-2200 enables compression of four analog video signals into four separate video streams for transmission in Ethernet networks (LAN, WAN). The streams can be further processed on an individual basis. Each channel can transmit D1 images at 25/30 fps, in MPEG-4 or MJPEG compression. Multi-stream function allows to transmit the data at different rates, depending on the client. Aside from video, each channel can transmit bidirectional audio stream. Every channel has two alarm inputs/outputs, RS-485 interface, hardware motion detection.
Features / Details:
- » Selectable MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression
- » CIF up to Full D1 resolution at 30/25 FPS
- » Multi-stream with variable frame rate in the same compression
- » Two way audio supported
- » Hardware motion detection, Digital Input / Output
- » Serial ports for each channel